About the New Life Church Men's MAFIA Ministries:

“…but among you it should be quite different. Whoever wants to be a leader among you must be your servant, and whoever wants to be first must become your slave. For even I, the Son of Man, came here not to be served but to serve others, and to give my life as a ransom for many." Matthew 20:26-28 (NLT)

The New Life Church Men's MAFIA (Men After Faith, Integrity & Action) is a Christian fellowship of brothers-in-Christ dedicated to supporting each another, the NLC congregation and the community-at-large through service outreach (H.I.T.S. – Helping in the Spirit) , masculine accountability & encouragement, discipleship and prayer ministries.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

MAFIA – Let’s Help Carla Wallace

Greetings Hitmen,

I hope all of you are well and of to a great New Year! Look, I know this is last minute, and its partly my fault for sure – but we need to get some help together for one of our NLC single mothers.  Ms. Carla Wallace is moving this weekend from her home at 29 Ozark Dr., Maumelle to a nearby apartment complex and she could really use our help.

Her plans are to move this weekend on Saturday, 16 January 2010, beginning at 10:00 AM.  This being a local move I don’t anticipate it taking too long if we can get a pretty good sized group together.

If you have a heart to help Carla and her sons, or some additional time this Saturday, we’d love to see you out there.  If you are interested, please drop me an email at lribich@swbell.net and I’ll give you directions and ay other details I have at that time.  I’d really like to see about five (5) of our Hitmen get in on helping Carla and her sons.  I know that she and they boys will greatly appreciate it and you will enjoy not only being of service but being in fellowship with other selfless men of NLC.

In His Service,

Luke Ribich

No comments:

Post a Comment